Tuesday 4 February 2014

Liebster Award







For those of you who may not have come across this before, the idea is, someone nominates you and asks you 11 questions, you then answer those questions on your blog and nominate people (with 200 followers or less.) It's a great way of finding blogs which should have more followers than they actually do!

Rachel from AMomentInTime kindly nominated me for this, so I just wanted to say thank you for doing so. I've had my blog for just over a month now and I never thought I'd have many people reading my blog so it means a lot. 

Rachel's Questions:
1) Why did you start blogging?

A lot of my free time consisted of reading other peoples blogs and watching YouTube videos and I was always so inspired by them. My friend Libby (LifeofLibby) started her blog around 7/8 months ago and told me how much she loved it and how much fun it was, this further inspired me to start my own blog. 

2) What is your favourite motto?

I wouldn't really say I have one, but I'm quite into karma, so I'll go with 'what goes around comes around'. 

3) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?

I'm too sensitive and am anxious far too often, making me worry about everything all the time.

4) What was the last dream you had?

I can't really remember to be honest, I just remember my boyfriend being in it.

5) If you had to be trapped in a lift with anyone who would it be?

Probably someone like Will Ferrell or someone who is fun and humorous. 

6) What's your favourite book, film and song?

Book - Hunger Games Series
Film - Wolf of Wall Street
Song - Couldn't pick just one!

7) How do you relax?

I relax by lighting some of my favourite candles, listening to spotify and reading blogs/watching YouTube videos.

8) What's your favourite season?

Spring or Autumn.

9) Lipstick or Mascara? 

As much as I love lipstick, I think I'd have to pick mascara.

10) What advice do you have for bloggers just starting out?

Try and be yourself, don't think too much about how many followers you have because its a slow process. Don't just follow loads of random blogs just to get followers back, write about things you'd like to see if you were the reader.

11)What's at the top of your bucket list?

Check out my current wish list:
http://chandlernotbing.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/make-up-my-current-beauty-wants.html

I nominate: ( I apologise if you've already been nominated by someone else. )

- thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk
- greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk
- thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.com
- littlethingssheloves.blogspot.co.uk


My Questions:

1) Favourite perfume?
2) Straighteners or curlers?
3) 5 beauty products you couldn't live without?
4) How did you get into blogging?
5) Which blogs inspire you the most?
6) Blush or bronzer?
7) High street or high end make up?
8) Favourite nail polish brand?
9) Favourite place to shop?
10) How long does it usually take you to get ready on a day to day basis?
11) One singer/band you'd love to see in concert?


Eikc.

No comments:

Post a Comment